Paintless Dent Removal
Dents and Dings are something no one wants on their beautiful automobile. Unfortunately, 1 in 3 vehicles on the road can benet by our services. Please don’t be a statistic! Our method of removing this type of damage from your vehicle is complex and takes a skilled technician years to master.
What Is Paintless Dent Repair (PDR)?
Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) is an Insurance industry recognized repair process that involves the removal of hail dents and/or other types of surface damage from a vehicles exterior surface panel without disturbing the factory nish. Paintless Dent Repair is often referred to as “paint-free” and sometimes “dent-less” repair however they are one in the same.
Myths About PDR
• Dents cannot be repaired by dry ice and a blow dryer.‑
• Dent will remove itself or pop out in the hot sun.
• Suction cup will remove my dent. This will remove a majority of some dents; however, it would still need to be nished up by Paintless Dent Repair.
• Dents just “pop out”. This is not what happens when we repair a dent. The dent is massaged out from the back side using sometimes hundreds of tiny pushes to remove even a small dent/ding
• Paint will come o at the dent. Properly performed repair will not result in this happening.
• Dents will come back. Not true and if a dent is repaired properly this will not happen.